crawford

Newbie to CRW!

Alright, I will admit, I went on an awesome CRW dive with a very talented and kick ass dude from the USA Parachute Team. Jeff Cornelius if you see this, thanks for taking me on my first CRW 4 Stack. Must say that even after 1200 jumps, the thought of getting mixed up with CRW frightened me. LOL I actually docked twice and had fun doing it. Thanks again Jeff and Frank for some killer fun.

"Sure, those Golf Carts may look all warm and fuzzy, but they WILL take a chunk out of your ass!"

TOADSUCKER!

Alright, I will admit, I went on an awesome CRW dive with a very talented and kick ass dude from the USA Parachute Team. Jeff Cornelius if you see this, thanks for taking me on my first CRW 4 Stack. Must say that even after 1200 jumps, the thought of getting mixed up with CRW frightened me. LOL I actually docked twice and had fun doing it. Thanks again Jeff and Frank for some killer fun.

Now let's not count our TOADSUCKERS before they hatch.

We need to know who the 3'rd person of the 4-stack was and if they are a TOADSUCKER also.
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

I don't know. I'm hoping that Steve can enlighten us. Unfortunately, it wasn't me. I am all for trying to help some poor soul become a TOADSUCKER. :)
Nina

The fourth was Jonathon Maynard, DZO of Skydive Alabama! Not sure if he constitutes a "Toadsucker" or not, but hey, it was all fun anyway! I am pretty sure that Jeff and Frank were the "Only Toadsuckers" on that CRW! So, have I hatched or what? LOL

"Sure, those Golf Carts may look all warm and fuzzy, but they WILL take a chunk out of your ass!"

Nope ...not yet.

The fourth was Jonathon Maynard, DZO of Skydive Alabama! Not sure if he constitutes a "Toadsucker" or not, but hey, it was all fun anyway! I am pretty sure that Jeff and Frank were the "Only Toadsuckers" on that CRW! So, have I hatched or what? LOL

Ok, was just informed that Jonathon Maynard did a diamond with Chris Warnock, Jeff Cornelius and Nina Tharp and Frank (Toadsucker), so he appearently was promoted to Toadsucker Status, so, now that the third was a toadsucker, does that make me one too, come on guys, I'm diggin' really hard here!! I wanna be a toadsucker dammit!!! LOL

How bout THEM TOADSUCKERS!?

Ain't they clods?
Sittin' there suckin'
Them green toady-frogs.

Suckin' them hop-toads,
Suckin' them chunkers,
Suckin' them leapy types,
Suckin' them plunkers.

Look at Them Toad Suckers,
Ain't they snappy?
Suckin' them bog-frogs
Sure makes'em happy.

Them huggermugger Toad Suckers,
Way down south,
Stickin' them sucky-toads
In they mouth.

How to be a Toad Sucker?
No way to duck it.
Gittchyself a toad,
Rare back and suck it!

Welcome brother!

Michael

Ok, was just informed that Jonathon Maynard did a diamond with Chris Warnock, Jeff Cornelius and Nina Tharp and Frank (Toadsucker), so he appearently was promoted to Toadsucker Status, so, now that the third was a toadsucker, does that make me one too, come on guys, I'm diggin' really hard here!! I wanna be a toadsucker dammit!!! LOL

Shall we get picky here? Johnathon wasn't a TOADUSCKER yet when you did your jump with him, was he? If I am understanding this correctly, he didn't become one until he did the kite with us Sunday evening. So if I am understanding the TOADSUCKER rules correctly, that doesn't make you one yet.

Sorry I'm a party pooper. In the sense of fair play, though, I'll let a more seasoned TOADSUCKER jump in here and make a ruling on this....

I had to go to several CRW meets and plead, beg and bribe to get my status. Guess this means that you just need to do more CRW, huh? ;)

Nina Tharp
Nina

Hmmmm. I give up. You are a TOADSUCKER, you were there. You make the call.

Did he buy beer?

Michael

Shall we get picky here? Johnathon wasn't a TOADUSCKER yet when you did your jump with him, was he? If I am understanding this correctly, he didn't become one until he did the kite with us Sunday evening. So if I am understanding the TOADSUCKER rules correctly, that doesn't make you one yet.

Sorry I'm a party pooper. In the sense of fair play, though, I'll let a more seasoned TOADSUCKER jump in here and make a ruling on this....

I had to go to several CRW meets and plead, beg and bribe to get my status. Guess this means that you just need to do more CRW, huh? ;)

Nina Tharp

Wow, I had no idea that it would be this interesting to get that label. But hey, I'm up for the challenge. I JUST WANT TO BE A TOADSUCKER DAMMIT!!! Ok, sorry for yelling, but you guys rock and I just want to be a part of it, is that too much to ask, I think not. Is this in deliberation still, or what?

Hmmmm. I give up. You are a TOADSUCKER, you were there. You make the call.
Did he buy beer?

Thanks Michael. Would this be the official response or are we waiting on Nina?

No, honey...he was talking to me about already being a TOADSUCKER here. Unfortunately for you, he is leaving the final decision up to me, as I was there during the event. ;)
Nina

So, I am assuming that it is safe to say that you are an extreme expert at KEEPING SOMEONE IN SUSPENSE!!!!!!!!!!!! Phew, I'm back now, sorry!!!! Nina, you really need to work on this... You know, we have been arguing this fact for quite some time, not that I just HAVE to know, but it would be kind of you to make the determination quickly so that I can either move on with my life or begin working on getting that label. Sheeeeze!! LOL

So, I am assuming that it is safe to say that you are an extreme expert at KEEPING SOMEONE IN SUSPENSE!!!!!!!!!!!! Phew, I'm back now, sorry!!!! Nina, you really need to work on this... You know, we have been arguing this fact for quite some time, not that I just HAVE to know, but it would be kind of you to make the determination quickly so that I can either move on with my life or begin working on getting that label. Sheeeeze!! LOL

there is a way to become one of THEM TOADSUCKERS besides doing crw with them :P

I'm pretty sure that getting belligerent with the jury is NOT a good way to get what you want.

As it has been so kindly pointed out to you by others, if you don't like playing with me, there ARE other ways to become a TOADSUCKER!
Nina

To clear this all up

OK...now we are on the same page.

I did hear about the 75% rule, the sucking on a toad rule (who in the world made up THAT rule?), and I actually did hear about sleeping with one....but I think that was just some of you guys' way of trying to get a cheap thrill from us gullible CRWchicks.

Hey! It is not only a valid method of becoming a TOAD ...it's one held in high esteem by THEM TOADS!

But how many people are actually going to brag that they sucked a toad/TOAD to become a toadsucker? I'm pretty sure that it will not be good for our reputation in the CRW world.

It would do wonders for your reputation ...perhaps just not the one you envision.

T'ville's Chickenman actually sucked a toad. The latter requirement has been met on many occasions over the years with some so dedicated they requalify periodically.

Thanks for the info, though.
Nina

Umm, allow me to clarify. The organization is THEM TOADSUCKERS (all caps, always) and the members are TOADS (all caps, always).

You can qualify by sucking a toad:

***There are over 200 different species of Bufo toads, the most commonly known, being Bufo alvarius mainly found in the Sonoran desert in North America; The Bufo Alvarius is the only known toad to produce 5-Meo-DMT. 5-Meo-DMT is a hallucinogenic that is said to have effects similar to psilocybin and DMT. ***

This probably answers your previous question on how this came about

...or by sucking a TOAD.

>And exactly who verifies the toadsucking >episodes? And I'm betting that it's only the MALE >Toadsuckers who hold this in high esteem, huh?

Hehe. I hope the wager was a small one. Over the past couple of decades, some of our female TOADS have qualified new members and are justifiably proud. Both the ...umm, sucker and suckee must testify to the qualifying activity. While not required, video is always appreciated

>Is this the part where you are proving how gullible I >am?

Check the newer dictionaries. The word gullible has fallen out of use and is no longer included.

How bout THEM TOADS?

WHOA, Now I am really confused. I think I shall just stick to Freeflying and Birdman for now.. Phew, I had no idea it would have gotten that complicated. I am not about amphibians... Ha Ha... To those that thought they got their feelings hurt, (*You know who you are) I didn't mean anything by all of this, just trying to have some fun... Peace, Out