Stickin' them sucky-toads
In they mouth.

How to be a Toad Sucker?
No way to duck it.
Gittchyself a toad,
Rare back and suck it!

Welcome brother!

Michael

went to skydive sebastian for fast jump before doing for chores. Turns out one of the guys in our 4 way did crw. well we broke off high and i docked on a toad sucker, darn near had a 3 stack. I'm coming back tomorrow try for a 4 stack yahooo ;)

Perhaps I am confused as to how to become a toadsucker. I didn't think that just docking on a toadsucker would make you one. Can someone help me out and list all the ways to become a toadsucker?

Keep it clean, guys!!!

Blue Skies,
Nina
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Yes indeedy!

Be in a formation where the formation is at least 75% TOADS (min of 4-way)

Suck a toad

Suck a TOAD ;)

Sleeping is nowhere in the rules.

well I've been told there are 3 ways,

dock on one

kiss one ( a real toad or a toad sucker)

sleep with one

Mike can you clear this mystery up please :P

Oops, I carelessly read the first post. Sorry Bill, not yet :(

Yes indeedy!

Be in a formation where the formation is at least 75% TOADS (min of 4-way)

Suck a toad

Suck a TOAD ;)

well I've been told there are 3 ways,

dock on one

kiss one ( a real toad or a toad sucker)

sleep with one

Mike can you clear this mystery up please :P

OK...now we are on the same page.

I did hear about the 75% rule, the sucking on a toad rule (who in the world made up THAT rule?), and I actually did hear about sleeping with one....but I think that was just some of you guys' way of trying to get a cheap thrill from us gullible CRWchicks.

But how many people are actually going to brag that they sucked a toad/TOAD to become a toadsucker? I'm pretty sure that it will not be good for our reputation in the CRW world. :$

Thanks for the info, though.
Nina
Nina

OK...now we are on the same page.

I did hear about the 75% rule, the sucking on a toad rule (who in the world made up THAT rule?), and I actually did hear about sleeping with one....but I think that was just some of you guys' way of trying to get a cheap thrill from us gullible CRWchicks.

Hey! It is not only a valid method of becoming a TOAD ...it's one held in high esteem by THEM TOADS!

But how many people are actually going to brag that they sucked a toad/TOAD to become a toadsucker? I'm pretty sure that it will not be good for our reputation in the CRW world. :$

It would do wonders for your reputation ...perhaps just not the one you envision.

T'ville's Chickenman actually sucked a toad. The latter requirement has been met on many occasions over the years with some so dedicated they requalify periodically.

Thanks for the info, though.
Nina

Now, Mike, you've confused me again.

Correct me if I am wrong....but in one of your previous posts, you said:

Exactly what are we referring to when you said:

Hey! It is not only a valid method of becoming a TOAD ...it's one held in high esteem by THEM TOADS!

And exactly who verifies the toadsucking episodes? And I'm betting that it's only the MALE Toadsuckers who hold this in high esteem, huh?

Is this the part where you are proving how gullible I am?

Nina

Nina

Please keep me posted.

So is the manager a Toadsucker, too? If so, Who made Who a toad?

There's nothing wrong with being a "wild one." We all ARE living on the wild side because we choose to do CRW, aren't we? It's just smart to be cautious and know all the repercussions for your actions.
Nina

Now, Mike, you've confused me again.

>Correct me if I am wrong....but in one of your >previous posts, you said:
>

Correct! Whether or not you sleep is irrevelent.

>Exactly what are we referring to when you said:
>

Hey! It is not only a valid method of >becoming a TOAD ...it's one held in high esteem >by THEM TOADS!

Umm, allow me to clarify. The organization is THEM TOADSUCKERS (all caps, always) and the members are TOADS (all caps, always).

You can qualify by sucking a toad:

***There are over 200 different species of Bufo toads, the most commonly known, being Bufo alvarius mainly found in the Sonoran desert in North America; The Bufo Alvarius is the only known toad to produce 5-Meo-DMT. 5-Meo-DMT is a hallucinogenic that is said to have effects similar to psilocybin and DMT. ***

This probably answers your previous question on how this came about ;)

...or by sucking a TOAD.

>And exactly who verifies the toadsucking >episodes? And I'm betting that it's only the MALE >Toadsuckers who hold this in high esteem, huh?

Hehe. I hope the wager was a small one. Over the past couple of decades, some of our female TOADS have qualified new members and are justifiably proud. Both the ...umm, sucker and suckee must testify to the qualifying activity. While not required, video is always appreciated :)
>Is this the part where you are proving how gullible I >am?

Check the newer dictionaries. The word gullible has fallen out of use and is no longer included.

How bout THEM TOADS?

Michael

Wish I could be there Bill, but my back is thoroughly messed up ...not working and not jumping.

Michael

Oops, I carelessly read the first post. Sorry Bill, not yet

ok well now I'm on a quest to become one. I know of 2 who will be there next weekend all I need is one more ;)

OK, Michael...YOU WIN!!! I SURRENDER (waving a white pilot chute above head).

All this talk about hallucinogenic toads is messing with my mind, and I haven't even been sucking on one!!

I guess I'll just have to earn my TOADSUCKER status the old-fashioned way, by being in a formation that is made up of 75% TOADSUCKERS. Of course, I'll have to do a TOAD roundup to get enough of you to jump here in Georgia to do that, but I have faith.

Nina
Nina

I have a feeling THEM TOADSUCKERS will be more than happy to come play with you.

I truly appreciate the kind sentiment, Bill (It's ok if I call you by your first name, right?). But unlike you, who lives Florida, which I have heard is the CRW capital of the U.S., I live in Georgia. When is the last time YOU heard of any bigway camps or records being held here?

I'm honest with myself and realize that I'll probably just have to go to them to make the goal of being a TOADSUCKER!

You'll probably become one first....but if you could just ask the guy who is teaching me CRW, you would know that I am one determined CRWdog. In fact, he would probably describe me as "obsessed." LOL

Nina
Nina

It's ok if I call you by your first name, right

Your family, it's ok! :P

You'll probably become one first....but if you could just ask the guy who is teaching me CRW, you would know that I am one determined CRWdog. In fact, he would probably describe me as "obsessed." LOL

obsessed, your obsessed, you'll fit right in here :)

Well Nina your always welcome to come play with us. There are 4 of us here that want to be one of THEM TOADSUCKERS. So welcome mat is open, view is nice, people are friendly. Come on down. I believe it may be time for a dz.com event here at sebastian this fall.

You are SUCH a SWEETIE!!! Thank you, kindly for the offer. Before I can join you, though, I'll have to beg, borrow or steal a Lightning of my own (that qualifies me for the dark side, right?). Currently I am learning on a Prodigy, and no one wants to jump those anymore.

5 TOADSUCKER wannabee's won't cut it, though. We've got to get some real life TOADSUCKERS to jump with us. Perhaps we need to kidnap them and bring them down? ;)
Nina

well we do spectre crw, however for large stuff I agree we need lightnings. I believe we can call pd and demo some. I still don't have one, so don;t feel bad. We can do this, all we need is THEM TOADSUCKERS and some good weather. I'll e mail a few I know and see if we can set this up. You just can keep THEM TOADSUCKERS down.

If we have patience, I've heard rumors that there are some deals to be had on pre-owned Lightnings, once Nationals and World Records are over for the year.

One way or the other, I plan on having my very own Lightning by early Spring, so I can go to meets, etc.
Nina

So Bill...Did you ever succeed in becoming a TOADSUCKER?

I am proud to announce that last Saturday in Richmond, IN, thanks to Wendy Faulkner, Bob Felt and Eric French, I have been welcomed to the lilypad and am now a TOADSUCKER!
Nina