Shark

Crazy CReW WeEkend at Perris

Woo hooo! I'm gonna do some CRW that weekend too. :)Talked to a couple of the guys last weekend and they said I can jump a 160 - I'd been avoiding CRW for years cuz I was told I'd have to jump a 126 and there's no way that was gonna happen.
pull & flare,
lisa
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda sez

Skybytch,
You can jump my new 193 for yer ferst few crew jumps if ya want. Mustwrap wants me on a 160, too. Especially if I plan on getting a CCS. I dunno. Should be a lot of FUN. BTW, I've only put 2 jumps on my 193 thus far. I fergot how "weird" they fly....
Ciao,
Shark
Drive fast, take chance, and fly through dust-devils...

Hi, Sharky

I'd love to play with you....but my stupid Dr. thinks I should let my eyesocket bone heal a bit or something like that...he thinks weak bones there would be a danger or whatever...sigh...so I am grounded through the end of July, at least.:(

But if I can get out to watch, I will be there. And maybe next year I'll even give it a go.

Ciels and Pinks-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Michele --

Look at it this way, you're just sitting out an extended period of thermals and dust devils.

Oh, they'll still be there when you get back, but at least you're missing a few of them.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver