Rstanley0312

Looking for a freefly coach in the Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky area....

Come to Start Skydving in Lebanon Ohio. Its about 30 min north of downtown Cinci. Lots of freeflying going on this year. We have some great freeflyers that are always willing to coach people and we've got Brad and Mel that do organizing on all levels not all weekends but a lot.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Ya.... a lot of good people there but I'm not looking to go to start I'm looking for a coach to come to Richmond.

Thanks tho
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

If you are looking to bring a coach in to Richmond for a weekend then you might as well look at Chicago for some people to bring in. CSC and SDC both have great freefliers that can be hired as coaches. Matty at CSC or Rook has a list of people from SDC that he can recommend. Lots of the locals here in the Ohio region are staff at their home DZ also so unless the pay is right and their home DZ is light on student work a given weekend that might be the only time they could come out to Richmond.

I would second the recommendation of Brad Hunt or Melonie at Start if you are willing to travel. Both extremely qualified freefliers that are looking to be on the 100 way at Summerfest this year and they both have video setups with a very good pattern for their briefings, jump flow and debriefings. I'm actually looking forward to getting a few jumps with Brad to work out an issue I'm having on HD docking and transitions.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Thanks brother.... I did email Rook but he is a bit busy with SummerFest right now ;) I think I have it all worked out. :)
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.

I would second the recommendation of Brad Hunt or Melonie at Start if you are willing to travel. Both extremely qualified freefliers that are looking to be on the 100 way at Summerfest this year and they both have video setups with a very good pattern for their briefings, jump flow and debriefings.

I'll second that and vouch for Brad and Mel. Both talented flyers and good friends. Mel used to be a tunnel instructor down in Orlando I believe. This is a video (below) with some of their flying at a boogies we were at last year. Brad is in black (wearing a camera helmet and white/black rig) and Mel is in all white. They are on the VFS 4 way with me in some of the clips as well as the state record and some other clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FFCUMTsOCo&feature=channel_page

-Simon
108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

I too have to say that Brad and Melonie are awesome coaches. I did 5 jumps this weekend( 1 coach jump with Brad) and had lots of input from both of them. I can now sit B| even if it's for only a few seconds at a time.

I know Brad and Mel! I was down in the tunnel with them this spring in Raeford. I know they are solid freefliers and just may do some jumps with them.