cutaway1

Watch TRACE

I just watched the video by Babylon called Trace for the 5th time. Eventhough I've been freeflying for years, I learned alot. I recommend that all beginning and intermediate freeflyers who really want to learn obtain this video. It shows the correct form for upright and head down better than anyother video I've seen, including how to correctly exit into the relative wind. On exit, we should be able to stay as close together as we are in the door, we shouldn't have to wait 10 seconds for everyone to regroup. We must all exit with our feet or heads into the relative wind, this is the mistake I most often see in groups of aspiring freeflyers, whether it is a two way or a 6 way, we need to exit together, and stay together on exit. It is really a valuable video.
SCR-21

Ask my girlfriend about that DVD, she'll give you a dirty look.

I've watched that DVD countless times.

I've watched the entire "learning" part in 1/8 and 1/4 speed at least 20 x's each.

Have you checked out Joao's SDU Backfly DVD? Very cool, very informative. I checked out Joao's not yet edited Sitfly DVD a couple of weeks ago...it's will be as good as the Backfly one.
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

Ask my girlfriend about that DVD, she'll give you a dirty look.

I've watched that DVD countless times.

I've watched the entire "learning" part in 1/8 and 1/4 speed at least 20 x's each.

Right On!! ;)

"If murder and suicide are illegal, then why is it ok to kill yourself and others with cigarettes?????"

www.myspace.com/Hypoxicmusic