HydroGuy

Finally hit my sit

totally cool...I just have to concentrate hard on my feet...my damn right foot has a mind of its own!

Needs some polishing so I'm not sliding all over, and I want to bring my arms forward...but that will come with time.

Have some cool vids and screenshots, but I'll spare everyone another noob sitfly pic:P
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

Well done, thats great!! Just as bmason81 said, 2ways are definitly the way to go. But make sure you are comfortable and completely stable so you are not a danger to anyone else in the sky.

Solo's are great to learn the basics, but I made the mistake of doing too many solo's and now im definitly seeing how much I need to learn in terms of flying relative to others.

Have fun!

Nice one, its cool when it all works hey. Wish I had a tunnel close
by (like in the same country).

Edit: Show us your pics! I don't care if your a neub or a pro.

"If murder and suicide are illegal, then why is it ok to kill yourself and others with cigarettes?????"

www.myspace.com/Hypoxicmusic

Thanks for the encouragement everyone.

If I don't get too drunk in the upcoming hours, I'll be @ Perris tomorrow morning. Going to hit the tunnel for a 10 minute sit session, and follow it up with a bunch in the sky.

I look forward to being stable enough to do some two ways with someone other than my coach or fly base for a group of more experienced flyers...
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

Going to hit the tunnel for a 10 minute sit session, and follow it up with a bunch in the sky.

I'm jelous, you have the tunnel right next to the dropzone, thats so not fair!. Would be great on a rainy day.

"If murder and suicide are illegal, then why is it ok to kill yourself and others with cigarettes?????"

www.myspace.com/Hypoxicmusic