Peej

The Women's VWR

Thanks to everyone for their support and positive vibes during the event! It was an incredible experience and I will NEVER forget it!! Cheers to all the wonderful women that I had the opportunity to fly and bond with over the past week! :)
Special thanks to: Melissa, Amy and G for organizing the event...the Paparazzi (Jason, Shaylan, Brian, & Dennis) for getting some great shots for us...the Field of Dreams (Libby, Gillian, Brooke and Joi) for rippin it up all week in the base...the Mother Pod (Jules, Jessica, Jen, Kris, G-Money, Sara C., Amy, Judit, Nancy, Shannon & myself) & the Maxi/Almighty/Anti Pod (Melissa, Kate, Laura, Izzy, Danielle, Sara B., Tracy, Alana, Lisa & Sayaka) for an awesome job on the attempts that were 'oh so close' to record-breaking...the B team organizers (Curtis, Rook & Mike) for putting together some kick ass jumps for the ladies and the excellent commentary during debriefs...Amy, Johanna, Gill, Meg, Kristen, Katie, Erica, Eiko, Stacy & KFC for rockin' out some of the most memorable jumps I've ever had...Ada for your incredible words of wisdom, strength and comic relief ;)...the pilots (Kirk and Woody) for flying us safely and perfectly on formation loads...the judges (Scott, Sara, & Marie) for patiently awaiting and reviewing the record attempts...Genie's Cafe for the wonderful food and drinks that kept us going during the event...and most of all to Skydive Chicago for providing us with the perfect accomodations!!!

Love and miss everyone already....
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Congrats to all the ladies who made it on the WVWR! AWESOME JOB!!
And Congrats to my Byron homechickens Alana F. & Lisa B. for representing and kicking ass!
Kudos to all the B-team flyers. I know how you feel ;)

I missed out this year :(. I did have the pleasure flying with some of the girls at the training camps in AZ. It was an awesome experience flying with all! $$MONEY$$

CHICKS ROCK THE PLANET!!

--------------------------------------------------
"Well, it's a big pretty white plane with a red stripe, curtains at the windows, wheels, and it just looks like a big Tylenol!"