Amanduh

FF organizing at SkyFest

I forget to move when she is in the air with me! She is so amazing to watch fly!:)
Can't wait to fly with her again in 3 weeks at the Batavia Boogie!

And if you are going to SkyFest, or thinking about going, do not miss the opportunity to fly with her too!

Again, I repeate Amy is awesome in the tunnel :)
I would LOVE to fly with her and Missy in the tunnel. I know I'm not on my head yet but its the mission of a SVO employee and Ari to get me there by my Oct. TFTC. If all goes well, I can't say I'm expecting much but I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE THAT MILESTONE!!!!

Come fly in the tunnel with me, you may be surprised at how much I can offer you in the tunnel with as few jumps as I have :)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Did i ever tell you????? You're the shit?!?!?! Besides being one of the best FF guys I know, and I won't say that about everyone either :D;) I do have my standards for FF boys :):P:);)

I would love to fly with you in the tunnel some day. Let me know what ever tunnel you'll be close to and I'll be there. You'll have a better change at FLYING with me in SV tunnesl but I promise I'm trying to expand my flying to other tunnels, ie. the bagginess of my new suit compared to my old one. I'll be sure to post pics of both. This new PINK, BLK, and SLV suit is done!! I'm twitching thinking of it!!!!!

MUCH BADFISH LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Let's not forget AMY she ROCKS THE HOUSE HARD CORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Anomaly is leaving July 12th for the IOC World Games in Germany and will not be at SkyFest. :(

Please everyone give good vibes and wish good luck to Trent, Jed & Stevie as they and one othr freefly team represent the US.

Blue skies,

Jim

Spaceland couldn't afford our organizing fees so we decided to just sit around and drink.:P

Like pops said, we'll be in Germany competing at the World Games during Skyfest so we're not around. Since we're the only US team now (the other guys backed out) we didn't have much choice. Besides, who doesn't want to go to Europe in the summer?

Anyway, Amy is way hotter than we are... why would anyone jump with us?
Oh, hello again!

Spaceland couldn't afford our organizing fees so we decided to just sit around and drink.

:D:D:D

Good luck to you guys Trent, with all the training i have been hearing about, i am sure ya'll will kick ass.B| And i was looking forward to getting in on some jumps with you guys but i guess i could settle for Amy.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.