Westie

Permanent Freefly schools in England?

Im pretty new to freeflying (20 jumps) and was wondering as I'm mainly stuck in the UK this year, is there any permanent freefly schools in the UK?

I'd really like to try and get my FF1 this season.

13's unlucky for some, but not for old Fred!

Langer and Hib have a good deal of talented flyers/progressive Brit coaches, check those guys out!

If your down south you may want to try Euphoria flight school( Netheravon). The school is open on the weekends. If you wish to book one of our coaches in advance please drop us a line. contact me here or go to our web site to get hold of the other guys. www.freeflyeuphoria.com

All Euphoria coaches have over a thousand jumps, teach the lattest methods of freefly instruction and offer the full pre jump brief, in air coaching and video debrief system.

I will be touring the country most of this year to promote our school in Lillo. Ill be offering coaching with the new air to air communication system and doing load organising, If you want to hook up with me, then just drop me a line and we can go from there.

Fly safe, Fly hard!

Andy Newell