futurehighflyer

fun jumps?

Yup, that's why even my "working jumps" are a blast. Skydiving is fun, skydiving with other people is even more fun. Skydiving with your significant other is even cooler...(especially when she's a complete hottie like my fiance;))
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Yup, that's why even my "working jumps" are a blast.

I had not jumped in about three weeks so I was doing a solo to get back in the air.... exit sucked ... moves were bad, tracking chippy , dipped a shoulder when I pulled .... 4 twists kicked them out but had drifted farther away from the LZ. Altered my crosswind to acomodate a smaller canopy that had to come straight in or land short .. wind shifted just before flair so i landed crosswind .. PLFed as I was drug 5 or 10 feet.

Got up and thought to myself ... "Damn that was Fun!"

i love to skydive, sometimes i can do 14 work(camera) jumps in a day! i enjoy them all mainly. but when you have done 14 yesterday and are on the 10th for today and can't take yourself off because someone is away then i can be very tiring. i think i get the most out of my jumps when i do 6-8 in a full day when it gets over 10 then there is not much time for analysis between jumps(gotta get packed for the next load and do those groundies). i'm not whinging, i love it. but it can get tiring when summer is in full swing!:S
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix