oldbastard

The Secret of Freeflyn'

So maybe I drank a bit too much or that cigar given to me had some of that funny tobacco in it... what they call it wacky or something.... but I sat down and suddenly got this zen like feeling... almost like I was back in Nam... everything all around me turning into hell... then suddenly it all got quiet and I could for the first time there see it all so clear... I knew exactly where Charlie was and how to get through em... hell won me a medal that day!

So the point is I was watching this freefly video and suddenly realized the whole big secret to freeflying... the one absolute truth. All dem fancy moves are nice - being able to cartwheel and transition and all dat... but the one thing that makes you great... truly allows you to master the flight.... [now listen up]..... is the ability to hold and prevent drive.

That's it... no greater skill.... the ability to have a huge forward drive and to be able to stop it... not by changing your body position so as you would no longer have forward drive... but to be able to create huge drive and not accept it....
the ability to create massive drive with your lower body and counter it with the upper... when you learn that .... i think your close to mastern' true bodyfligt....

Well like I said... don't know if it's the whiskey or the cigar talking here.... or maybe my arse had to put in its two cents... .but that's what I think... that and that I need another shot of whiskey!!!

[reply
come on, puff puff pass, lets go:D

you've got it all wrong, it's puff puff give :P:P well, most of the times, till someone starts explaining the concept of life ;)

Check out the site of the Fallen Angels FreeflY Organisation:
http://www.padliangeli.org

Hey dude...after 4:20-n here, I'm just gonna say that FreeFly is all about the shim...the sham....the bimm...and the bamm....the zoom around the boom...the kym around the dimm.....when you move and you jigg...get silly with that thig....move like you want....how ever you flaunt....get up there and play ...smile at a friend on the way and say hey!!!!! Carve around him spock and kiss her. Dock with your friends again and again and again....

You dig!!!??? That's miiii take.

But wait there's more!!!!1 ...then yah swishshhshshshhhh....stop...wave ....pull.....check....

wooooohhoooooooo!!!!! B|B|B|B|B|

:)