oldbastard

A different breed?

Looks like all ya freeflyers getting your arses kicked in the forums... every other discipline has all these new posts and freeflying ain't got nuttin new... what's that say about freeflying... i don't know... Does it mean that freeflyers aren't as numerous as the others or that they're all too poor to afford a computer... maybe it's because all the freeflyers I've known tend to live at the dz and don't really use the computer... kind of an different breed of skydiver... freeflyers are always the dirty- rough looking type... they don't shower often always smell like the party from the night before.... hell a true skydiver if you ask me... back in my day that's what a skydiver was... hell now all these jumpers with their brand new rigs and shiny clean jumpsuits going out and turn'n a point or two... then going home to mow the yard.... yeah... freeflyn is a whole differnt sport...

LOL...way to stereotype. :ph34r:

Im a freeflyer, but I don't meet too much of the criteria on your list. I have a good job, own my own home 30 min. from the dz, shower daily (sometimes twice a day! :o), am usually in bed by midnight, have a fairly new rig and wash my jumpsuit regularly. But if you tell me you're coming to my dz, I'll forego a shower in the morning, just for you! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

freeflyers are always the dirty- rough looking type... they don't shower often always smell like the party from the night before.... hell a true skydiver if you ask me...

Hahaha, hey I shower!!! (um...sometimes) B| I'm actually a clean cut Abercrombie wearing preppy kid in the off season. ;):D

I could also sterotype you old Style and Acc guys as SOS's trying to buttfly in their rainbow colored 1972 Vectors. B|

Oh yeah, and I don't own a yard. ;)

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

rough looking: i'm too cheap to get a haircut lately (poor college student)
need a shower: i've been at the dz and im afraid of theirs, just got back and will shower eventually
used rig: poor college student here (again, im cheap)
smell like the party: ummm... hello? college student!

...seems like college students are automatic candidates for freefliers. ok, youve figured me out:P

Oldbastard is funny! Back in my day, his description of a freeflyer is perfectly accurate. There are damn few left. Now it's nice guys that are clean cut Abercrombie wearing preppy kids.

Good though that old has come around to remind us all what real skydivers are like. *takes a sip of last nights Jack and coke* AHH!! yum.... Today my room as a clutter, the dog chewed up the cereal box and scattered it on the floor. I feel now that it's justifiable to simply walk out of here wearing what I fell asleep in... (I don't remember falling asleep) and go freefly with my stoner pals.

I rembember back in the early days..*light bulb* DUDES!!! *brilliant Idea*.. I'm getting the team back together!!! YEAH!!! .. hell, if only I could remember their names.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto