totalbodypilot

What kind of FF air games would you go to?

Transitions and pylon races....count me in!! ;)

With all due respect, fastest ball catch would be kind of a slow event since it'll take on average maybe 2 to 3 seconds and then have the rest of the dive to screw off. :P

I'm hoping to hit Space Games next year (assuming there is one), you gonna be there?

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Yes! I am rigging my paintball gun up to my helment as i type! I think "Top Gun" is the next game! Paintball fights under canopy!
Yea, Vern,...youd think Mike would come up with a better name..robotfood....i'm thinking something that ends in Bait.;)
seek and destroy, clear and sweep, what ever you want to call it, its all fun in games in the game of war.

We'll see whats wanted more...looks like pylon at the moment. The only draw back is the pylon race is co$tly....but the most fun.
As for the Fastest ball catch,the common name is "Speed Ball" its played from 5000' , and 2 or 3 seconds is slowB|

Space Games?!?! Thats soooo 90's:P
Blue ones,
Colon Berry
seek and destroy, clear and sweep, what ever you want to call it, its all fun in games in the game of war.

As for the Fastest ball catch,the common name is "Speed Ball" its played from 5000' , and 2 or 3 seconds is slowB|

NIIIIIIIIIIIIICE ;) Sounds like fun.

Space Games?!?! Thats soooo 90's:P

Hahaha, smartass. B|:P

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

We'll see whats wanted more...looks like pylon at the moment...

Count me in...I'll try not to turn it into a tracking contest next time:D:ph34r::):$!
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

Looks like Spaceball w/ transitions is in the lead,....can i get a PM from those out there that can ball master, and travel to Zhills this winter for Free jumps? I want to know how many jumps you have with the ball, competition experience, do you want to compete or just Ball Master,....a Free Fly resume, basically. Thanks for your time! Colon Berry

HI! I'm not brag'n but I started that method at Chic-ago. I mapped it out for Rook after we did it here at Zhills. It works great but if you want 20+ competitors its very long. Dont get me wrong it defanatly brings out team work! The games i want to do will bring out "specialized skills"...ones only an individual came do.
Thanks for your input, though. I'll try to plan something for that as well:)Colon Berry

*BUMP*

From talking to Colon this thing is getting together.

Looks like the Texas is gonna make a presence just like in the old days.
I have been waiting awhile for these events to come back.
Who here is thinking about competing?

Maybe we should ask who is willing to put there foot in the circle of fire to show there stuff?!?!
Come on now,... you voted, your the best at your DZ, you could be the next champ of the year! (and walk with $$$), a great time, a for sure pic in the mag's....
CB

Colon,

I sure hope you are considering some events that don't involve the ball. Scrambles are definitely a lot of work but also a lot of fun. What about speed star rounds for head down with teams of 4, 6, etc. I personally don't have any ball experience and feel really excluded if the comps are just ball jumps. Ya hear me whining.............:>) Just some more ideas............
Brooke
PMS#1

Well, if they do pylon races you'll never have to touch the ball. B|

Edited to add: Colon, I'd love to go compete. The only problem is finding the time to get off work....so maybe you should give us some dates so I could better schedule the quickly approaching quitting of my job. B|

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.