weegegirl

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

Okay I'll be the first to say it.....

When is it safe to start freefly??? B|B|B|

:D

oh, jesus christ. that's it. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

so... can you explain sitfly to me??? is it safe to sitfly with an old Racer from 1980??? The velcro flaps are kinda warn out and don't stay down all that much.

Okay I'll be the first to say it.....

When is it safe to start freefly??? B|B|B|

:D

oh, jesus christ. that's it. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

so... can you explain sitfly to me??? is it safe to sitfly with an old Racer from 1980??? The velcro flaps are kinda warn out and don't stay down all that much.

Bwahahahahahaahahahaha!!! You guys cracked me up...:D:D:D...>:(...

~R+R...:)...Back to regularly scheduled programing...:ph34r:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

I have a really loose BOC and my buddies and I did a ferris (sp) wheel exit and then had an awesome sit jump the rest of the way. I told my buddy to fly right above me with his camera to get the best shot! Man I love this shit!:o

p.s I'm drunk, put down the keyboard and step away:P

To all you alcoholics out there: yes, I've bought my beer ;)

Last week I've been to my first free-fly boogie: Headddown over Spa. I really had a good time overthere, even inspite of the terribly cold nights I've been spending in my tent.

I really enjoyed my first 6 en 7 ways, where it turned out that I'm pretty good as a base, being able to just 'freeze' in my sit, and falling pretty fast (according to the happy headdowners).

Not moving around in my sit is one thing, moving in a planned direction for a planned distance turnes out to be quite another thing: when trying to move forward, I tend to go up more than in any horizontal direction. Think I just need to push my legs in to keep the speed up.

I'll just keep on trying, I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually :)
eva

I live not in dreams, but in contemplation of a reality that is perhaps the future - R.M.Rilke

[badass freeflyer moment]

You just gotta feel it, man!! You gotta go with the flow and don't focus on anything!! Try meditation!!

It's just a feeling!!

[/badass freeflyer moment]

:D:D:D:D:D

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Wow, eeva! That's awesome! Sounds like you've got your shi*t together early! Good for you! ;)

Thanks to some kickass freefly coaching from some really cool people (*wink, wink, nudge nudge*), I've had a bunch of firsts already this season too. HD is coming right along. And there are some other chicks at my dz who are rockin too!!! What I'm looking forward to is next season, where there are at least 4 chicks at my dz flying on their heads. Now THAT is going to rock! B|

Ed, my jump partner forgot his camera at home, doh!

I'll be jumping naked this Saturday to celebrate:S Should be fun!

edited to mention how it felt: Can i get an ooh-rah master chief!

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Did my first double spock to a closed accordian a couple weekends ago. That was pretty cool. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

How's your thumb feeling?

Good enough to try the dive again with a friend from GA and this time it worked. At least I learn from my mistakes! Is there a dent in your helmet? :ph34r:

I can't play this weekend unless my son's soccer team does poorly in a tournament. I'll probably have 5 games to go to. Sigh....go team. :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

How about this for a first?..... weegegirl can model her first Badfish thong to be posted on our site with the others! ;)

ha! i don't know about that, but i just looked at your site... and you have ALL the cool chicks modeling for you!!!! dee and brit and everyone else! sweeeeet! B|