SkydiveNFlorida

funny pic of me :p

:D Thanks all! Well, it was 3-way hd exit. My bf & a friend of his from Chicago named Harry. It was a fun jump for sure! I always have a blast on the hd exits!! I look somewhat retarded, but who cares!? lol!

yeah, I think a 2-pc purple jumpsuit would definitely make the pic! You gotta camera, Ari? Come down to SoBe this wknd! Gonna be fun!! :D Nancy said the suit should be ready. I just sent it back to her for some alterations. Love the style, it is badass!

Angela.

yea, I was making goofy faces at her, as usual :>

-R

Nice one. Looks like you just exited - by the angle. Wish I could see the expression on the face of the person in front of you. He's either laughing or doing the same thing - I'm sure!!!

Wooohoooo!!! B|B|B|B|Freefly Rocks!!!

You be the king and I'll overthrow your government. --KRS-ONE

I know, Liz! It's so awesome Brian is going to do a free seminar Saturday night.. I will hold off on too much beer, maybe:) Wish you could join us!

Todd, the rest of the dive fun, too... I can't stay headdown, tho:( So, I did a sitfly which i'm still working with anyhow. I need to slide around less. It's really weird cuz sometimes I do a really good job, and other times... I'm all over the damn place. I think it'll be helpful to have a freefly suit, if only for the fact that i'll be flying in the same thing over and over. There will be no tweaking due to what i'm wearing on which weekend.

Thanks! I like this pic cuz i'm really having fun in it!
Angela.