sunnydee123

Where's the place to be...

Back to where this started....I have done tons of research the last few days on Rantoul and THE Boogie in Richmond...for me, as a newer flier, I think I am opting for Richmond because my goal this year is to go places I can jump and feel comfortable. Rantoul seems REALLY big and intimidating....but bet it would be fun to just hang out if I had an extra week of vaca.

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Ut - oh....so does that mean you are now at 96 jumps? Plan right now is to be at Z-Hills bright and early Sunday morning until early afternoon Monday. Hope you have your jumping shoes cleaned up and ready to go.....

Back to where this started....I have done tons of research the last few days on Rantoul and THE Boogie in Richmond...for me, as a newer flier, I think I am opting for Richmond because my goal this year is to go places I can jump and feel comfortable. Rantoul seems REALLY big and intimidating....but bet it would be fun to just hang out if I had an extra week of vaca.

This may seem a little far to you (and may also conflict with your Cross Keys plans), but the Lost Prairie boogie in Montana in late July is supposed to be one of the best partying boogies around. I'm also told that Couch Freaks in Iowa over the Labor Day weekend is kick ass.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I would head to summerfest at skydivechicago, jump with Rook Nelson ;)and Mike Swanson current world champions. You will not find 2 more down to earth people.

or the July 4th Boogie -
Fun Filled Weekend! RW Load Organizers & 4th Annual Freefly & Tracking Money Meet Organized by Rook Nelson

2-10 SummerFest! - August
FREE RW & Freefly Organizers

I know both these guys as they jump at Sebastian all the time and have seen my face around since my first tandem back in January. I would love to jump with both of them....and Dave Brown and Rob Silver and Rob Stevenson and Thomas and...............They are ALL great guys! They SAY being a girl has benefits in this sport, Ihaven't noticed any yet but maybe if I bat my eyes they'll jump with me...I'm not going anywhere, I'm bound to be out the door with the "cool kids" one day.