FreeflyGoat

Verticle Journey-Book and Video

Anybody else read this book? I read it last month and found alot of great information. It explains the basics and dynamics of each body position and is accompanied by color pictures. I got some great points from this book that helped me with some body position. I got even more information that I had already learned but got to hear it explained differently to put another angle on it. This will help greatly in teaching my students.
Begginer or Advanced this is good reading and teaching material.B|

It was one of my first purchases when I was starting out - recommended to me by my first coach (John Matthews).

I think Brian's approach to freeflying is great. His humour is also quite refreshing. So much experience and knowledge, so little ego - nice to see.

Still give it 2 thumbs up! :)
Cheers,
CanEHdian
Time's flying, and so am I...
(69-way, 108-way and 138/142-way Freefly World Records)

Call Big Air Sportz up and Brian will ship it to you. He's got a sense of humor to the book and in life that is rare to find..

He had some one cork into him at WFFC while he was coaching them on transitions and he described the move he did as Kendo... a blocking style move that since he was totally relaxed all the impact did was move him in his airspace... It was so weird and yet cool to hear Brian describe skydiving like it was karate....

As for The ARt of VRW.. its a good starter... but the material is about 8 years old and some of the thinking has changed since then... the book is good for intro material or for another view point.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com