Trent

AD vs USPA 3-D Award

Nice video Glen!
So what did Mike say about the ball coming out of your suit?
It's kind of funny, but also one of those "Oh shit" moments! B| Eh!

hey..weird. I replied but it didn't post it..... a
anyway I was just going to write that mike said the reason I passed the test though I didn't land with the ball was because I knew something was wrong and went for the ball as soon as I realized it came out.
It scares me to think what might have happened had I tracked off! Next time I'm totally taping and pinning the zipper of my jumpsuit so nothing comes out!!
: )
"Spread your legs and fly"

Good thing you did see it come back out! That would suck for it to land by itself!
But congrats on getting the AD man!~B|
Have fun in Canada.. When you get tired of all the snow this winter, come jump with me and Krista in Texas:ph34r: C-ya

BooYa#1
GR#50
You might be a skydiver if... Your having sex and she whispers in your ear "I've never done this before" and you yell out "Case of Beer"

I think that is an excellent pick on the question. If you want an AD number you can go get one on your own with no need to find 2 other people that can do it the same time as you are.
I have to agree with everyones opinion that the 3-D test is much harder and is even harder to find 2 other people that can pull it off with you.
The only thing that bothers me is I did not see anywhere in the rules that USPA requires video verification.
I find it interesting that all the AD license holders are freely displaying their videos to the public to boast their accomplishment but I would absolutely love to see a few 3-D test videos.

Last but not least, I would much rather give Olav a $100 before I give USPA another penny.