stratostar

Thanks SPOT!

Thank you DSE for all your advice and help over the last few years, many of us REALLY appreciate all you bring to the table and your willingness to help. You give back a hell of a lot to the camera flying community here online as well as off line.

So THANK YOU!
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

not sure what I did to deserve this dubious honor

It's kind of like the pupil becomes the teacher kind of deal, it used to be you asked me (and others) the questions, but the last couple years you have always been open to share your knowledge and help out many, many people on this site and in person or over the phone.

In the cyberland you have to be wise in what you trust as true and anytime you have helped me your answers have been "spot on" and true. I know I can trust you no matter the topic and your not going to sugar coat something, if it's wrong or not right you say so. I have had (known) some people who expressed you've gotten to big for your britches, to fast and or think you know it all.

In short, I'm well aware of how you came up the ranks and just how much you have given back to the community, daily, many times from remote locations or while working your real job, yet you ALWAYS find the time to not only post replies but answer PM's too.

So I felt that myself, as well as this community owed you a BIG THANK YOU! (and it needed to be said)

have fun a NAB.
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

I whole heartedly agree. "Flying" camera is only part of the equation. Knowing and using your equipment is a whole other side. Where it looks as if you've earned your wings over the years, your "vasst" :)
The experience you bring to our community is invaluable and your willingness to share it without hesitation is admirable to say the least.

I'd also like to throw my own personal "thank you" in there as well.

Thanks Spot.

Gary "Superfletch" Fletcher
D-26145; USPA Coach, IAD/I, AFF/I
Videographer/Photographer