Demian

In-expensive Gear

OTHER than the classified section here in this site, Ebay, the rec.skydiving newsgroup, does anyone know of any other sites where I could find in-expensive skydiving gear? I've tried a few that I found in a Google search, but wasn't successful with any of them...

Remember when sex was safe, and skydiving was dangerous?

My budget right now is pretty minimal. In fact, the only reason I can even go through my AFF training right now is because it was paid for as a birthday present from my best friend (how many people have a friend like THAT? B|)

When looking at Ebay or in here for jumpsuits, I look for the absolute lowest possible. I passed one up on Ebay for $27, and I'm kickign myself for it now, but am currently the high bidder on another for $30.

I have a great job, so my budget will increase quite a bit in the future, but as for now, it's pretty low.

Oh of course.... a full rig is actually the last thing on my list. That's something that I know I'm going to have to put some money into. The things I'm looking for online are jumpsuits, altimeters, helmets, etc...

Thats' only because I don't think the school's rentals include helmet, goggles, and altimeter. I'm SURE if they're having a slow day, and they have them available, it wouldn't be a problem, but I'd rather be safe than sorry...