bentonu2

Video editing

Hi all videographers just new on the block to video editing, it's so easy to just take raw footage and then download into ones computer, at this point one can then edit anything at will, add all music, voice, fade transitions, fast or slow motion etc if you go this way it is the most easiest format to follow, these days I just film everything on the camera in real time and then cut and paste as needed afterwards, as in doing it this way you can make a really professional product and you can either burn a DVD or send the finished product back to a VCR. filming in all disiplines i.e tandem handcam, outside video, freefly base etc, I truly believe this is the future in editing all video footage :)

You still don't get an all around polished product like you do editing on a computer.
Most people have seen both methods and will agree that PC edited videos are heaps better.
Also, how many punters do you know that would rather hear "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH" noisy freefall instead of a decent song?

Cheers,
Jason.