gmac324

Tony C Wing SUit or Alternatives?

I'm in the market for a new camera suit, currently got a merlin freefly camera suit# and do a lot of front and sit flying in it.

I'm really not sure what to get, but it won't be a merlin because the suit's beginning to fall apart after only 200 jumps.

I'm kinda thinking of a tony suit with freefly bloused arms and legs, any other ideas?

How do the wings attach at the bottom on a tony suit with c wings?

I'd quite like something with rsl shackles and no velcro!

Graeme

I've had a merlin suit and currently got a Tony. The tony C wing can be attached via fastec clips (standard) or rsl shackles - no velcro on either. I have the rsl shackles and had loops sewn on my legstraps to attach them to.
I find with the C wing my sit is more upright than with the merlin and definately easier for tandems when you need to be close. I always felt i was lying back much more in the merlin suit.
The Tony suit is very well made and should last a long time.
I jump the c wing jacket with the cargo pants.

hope this helps

gary
http://www.garywainwright.co.uk

Instagram gary_wainwright_uk

Hi,

I agree with Miami, have also a FIREFLY suit (2piececameraFF), it´s just perfect, very resistant material (SUPLEX) but also very light!
I would suggest the 2 piece option so you can wear shorts on hot days ;)
Also the 2 genuine big inside pockets + lens cleaning cloth in the jacket are very useful!

I swear on Firefly, check mine out!
www.slobodanpad.hr
www.skydiveadria.com

I'm really not sure what to get, but it won't be a merlin because the suit's beginning to fall apart after only 200 jumps.

I know this doesn't help nor answer your question, but I've had similar experiences with Merlin suits. B|

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.