iwasinkheson68

Dog Cam

a mate of mine got one of these a whiel ago and was using it for making snowboarding videos. does anyone use them for skydiving?

http://www.dogcamsport.co.uk/dogcampro520.htm

sorry i don't know how to make it clicky.

editted to add : turns out they're also called bullet cams and i found an old thread about it.

I have seen shots a video of views from the jumpers belly and then the cover of parachutist from the guys foot. I think the whole camera is mounted there with a special aparatus and not just a cigar lense.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

These look pretty sweet. Anyone tried using them? The resolution looks pretty low, but if you're just a screw around fun jumper who wants a video log, they might work really well. Talk about removing snag hazard!
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

You don't think the sunglasses would work well? I'm all for small high quality cameras, but those glasses would make a neat toy.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams