sunman

Skydive Key West needs videographer

sounds like a fantasy come true to me! if only i was there ,but some of us have to live in ohio with real jobs and responsability's.............YUK!

A friend will bail you out of jail , a REAL friend will be sitting next to you in the cell slapping your hand saying "DUDE THAT WAS AWSUM " ................

I do believe this belongs in the Classifieds.

It certainly does not comply with

The Forum Rules:

No personal attacks.

No jokes about or references to pedophilia. None.

No advertising in the forums.

Post to the correct forum and stay on topic.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

You guys should consider handicam. It is perfect for the scenic resort style 182 DZ where staffing is sometimes an issue, and adds to the pay scale for the TM. I can be of assistance if necessary.

I have covered for Christian there and the under canopy visuals with handy would be awesome and easy to sell.

josh
oc skydiving

handy cam is a cheap way to scam your students IMO

sure it DOES ADD to the experience by getting the canopy ride but damn it sure doesnt look like a real skydive. at least in the FEW vids I have seen.

personally I think the TI/TM should be concentrating on the jump NOT the film
My photos

My Videos

Brighter instructors can do tandem and video at the same time.
The trick is to cram a few hundred tandems into such a short time frame (months) that the tandem routine (getting stable, patting handles, etc.) becomes second-nature.
After that, a safe tandem jump is not a conscious effort. Instead, your conscious mind is more like a senior airline captain monitoring a junior co-pilot flying a difficult ILS approach ("watch your airspeed, you can go a little slower, 50 feet lower to stay on the glide slope, let's slide right a little to stay on the center line, did you call the outer marker?" etc.).