psw097

Canon 5D (maybe)

I think that pdf is a con... doesn't have the right feel for a Canon pdf.... the "canon" logo is blurry... the pictures of the camera itself are identical to old designs... the jog wheel has been abandoned by canon in favor of a set of compass point buttons... it's hosted by some guy called "alex"... think someone's having a laugh.

I think that pdf is a con... doesn't have the right feel for a Canon pdf.... the "canon" logo is blurry... the pictures of the camera itself are identical to old designs... the jog wheel has been abandoned by canon in favor of a set of compass point buttons... it's hosted by some guy called "alex"... think someone's having a laugh.

Dunno about the pdf, but the compass buttons are only found on the low-end camera's, whch a Canon EOS 5 is not, and the mid-range and top camera's still have the dials. And I think they' ll keep a dial, too.

The back looks familiar is slightly more rounded.

3 fps is pretty fast for a 13mb camera.

Folder creation is also something found in these kind of cameras.

The 1.0x focus length would be great!

Against it though is the website (netfun??) and the fact that AFAIK Canon hasn't let anything slip before, as opposed to Nikon, who recently DID.

I think it's plausible.

ciel bleu,
Saskia

3 fps for 16 RAW frames is fast when you consider the amount of data it would need to pump through the buffer - 50% more than the 1D MKII or 20D. The 1D MKII can only process 16 RAW frames also and the 20D a very limited 6. Hell, if fast is the main criterial get a 3 or a 1V and get up to 10 "raw" frames per second.