flyhy

canon battery display?

Hey, my canon eos doesn't give me any information about the remaining battery power. The display always shows 'full' .. and then all of a sudden I run out of battery and don't get any stills -> refund for the tandem passenger! Is that normal for canon or should I get it checked?

Not speaking about digitals here, but I had that problem before with my Rebel X. It turns out that the film did not load properly - so the camera decided to shut off.

BTW, if you are ever looking to buy 123A batteries, check out [url "http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/co_disp/displ/prrfnbr/685/sesent/00"]SureFire[/url. Least expensive I've come across.
My other ride is the relative wind.

Yep same thing with the canonon rebel. I have three bars of power and then all of a sudden nothing. Usually it will happen before I get in free fall though. If the camera will turn on at all it will usually last for a roll. If the battery power ever goes to two bars I go ahead and replace them and keep the batteries for ground type footage.

I don't have any exp with the Dig.Rebel but I have owned and used multiple Cannon cams. Every single one that I have ever used can behave like this.

Good cameras in general but you'd figure they would be smart enough to find a better battery life indicator system.
illegible usually