ptwob231

Infinity is here

well...it took exactly 5 weeks to get to my rigger and i picked it up yesterday. and I am impressed. perfect fit, perfect construction, and high quality. i'm gonna post pics this week hopefully but wow...great job kellyf. now i just gotta figure out how to get the brand new zp to go in the bag like its supposed to:P

Congrats. I have been trying to find the time to get with my dealer so I can order mine. What was your total cost and what options did you get with yours? Post a pic if you can I would like to see it.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

Infinity has always been great! I've had one since '94. I remember when people would look at me funny down here because I had one. Now the joke is on them. They have just gotten a lot better since Kelly took over. Anyone looking for a new rig had better look into one or they will be sorry. Plus Kelly and Jeff are real easy to work with. Better then the "BIG BOYS" that's for sure. Let's all see if we can get them so busy they fall way behind. I'm sure they would love it.;)

Dom

now i just gotta figure out how to get the brand new zp to go in the bag like its supposed to:P

1. Buy a case of beer.
2. Post pics.
3. After the first two steps are followed, present a $5.00 bill to the right person, and the chute will seem to pack itself!

Edited to include my congradulations!