czechbase

New magazine looking for pictures!

Hi All,

I'm in the middle of setting up an aero sports magazine here in Malaysia (first of it's kind) and of course there will be a section on skydiving :)
I'm looking for some pictures especially one with a plane going down with a skydiver (in track mode if possible).

Feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected] if any of you are interested to contribute.

Thanks!

Matthew

The rules are:
1) No personal attacks. None.
2) No jokes or references to paedophilia. None.
3) No advertising
4) Stick to the topics in the topical forums

I'll let this slide as it's less an advertisement than a Request For Submittal. Fine distiction to be sure, but I figure is somebody here can actually make a buck out of their passion, then what the hell.

If anybody thinks I'm outta line -- PM me.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Why does this post strike you more as advertising than 'Help finding a "professional filming crew" for skydiving project..' or 'what can i do to get our music on some jump videos?(boogies)'? The latter, in particular, seems a pretty much straight up solicitation -- e.g., they're trying to "sell" their music. Not that that particular case is what you intended to limit with the rule. I'm guessing you wanted to prevent people with estabilshed businesses using the forum to push their products/services without contributing in any meaningful way to the forum. The guy with the music is also trying to figure out how to do business, a reasonable thing to discuss on the forum.
Anyway, this post just seems like networking to me, since he's not trying to sell us the magazine.
My $.02
Respectfully,
Jalisco