BETO74

24mm lens

I just got my Rebel ti Canon just the body, looking for a lens to do tamdems, just wondering are all the lens so unreasonable expensive, I' looking at $280 to $260 for a 24 mm fixed.
Would you rather have a 24mm or 28mm fixed? Why?

Hey I still want my canopy back!!!!!!>:(
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html

I use a 28mm on my Rebel 2000, why? Because everybody was using that, and advised me to buy that to start with.

I like the special effects of using a wider lens (I bought a 15mm Sigma Fisheye lens) but it requires you to fly closer flying, and not everybody likes the fisheye effect of it.

I think (from what I heard from other cameramen) the 28mm is just a really good lens to start with.

Why they're expensive.? I just figure you get what you pay for :P

Iwan

I was advice to use the 24mm, I afraid is too wide that why I'm asking. But you make alot of sense 28mm to work 15mm to have artistic photograph, Do you get a lot of Vignette with the 15mm?

Thanks Again
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html

I may not be 100% right here but if you put a wide angle lens on your video camera a 24mm lens on the still will be about the same viewing area.

This is for 37mm video w/.45 wide angle--it will change if the video is 33mm

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

I was advice to use the 24mm, I afraid is too wide that why I'm asking. But you make alot of sense 28mm to work 15mm to have artistic photograph, Do you get a lot of Vignette with the 15mm?

Thanks Again

I haven't used the 15mm for skydiving yet.. but I will soon. From the pictures I've taken with it around the house, there is no vignette...

Iwan