KawiZX900

20 days till this is mine. All mine

MUUUOGHHHHOOOOHhhh (pinky finger upturned resting on lip Dr. Evil style)

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

:)3 ccd....... excellent video camera
( i've been jumping the VX 1000 for almost 5 years now.....) great features great image...
and just a "few Hundred " dollars more than say the Canon 10D still......
Are your plans to use it for ground video,,,and as a base station to firewire freefall footage into it???
or will you skydive with it???......great piece of hardware......have fun B|
skydive softly skydive often skydive with friends...

yup PD-150, pro version of the VX-2000 and 2nd born son of the VX-1000.

difference is audio channels, & a B&W view finder and DVcam tape compatible.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

I had a PD 150 in my hands last weekend. The mic is only attached by a clamp - it comes off no problemo.

As for strapping one of these bad boys to your melon - you gots to be friggin nuts!!

Canuck

If the mic. comes off......then does the camera also have some kind of "internal, back-up mic." ?????

'cause ya' need to have audio.....[:/]

If a camera of that size is properly balanced,,, and well secured,,, it's really not that much of a deal to jump with it....Plus.. the built in handle makes it sooooooo easy to carry your helmet:P;),, when you're not wearing it.....have fun ....:)
I may be nuts,,,,
But I am NOT friggin' nuts!!!!!:|:D:o:).
..edited to add smiley faces...;) jmy

Hey Jimmy, I think you have space for a teensie little extra camera on there.....
Perhaps a small wafferrr monsieur....B|
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Hey Jimmy, I think you have space for a teensie little extra camera on there.....
Perhaps a small wafferrr monsieur....B|

:):S:P;) Actually I would like to find some space to mount an altimeter on there.......
it's seems like whenever I have the cameras on,, and runnin'.... somebody is ALWAYS " looking in the lenses"....:oB|;).. If we are in freefall.... I'd just as soon give them a chance to get an altitude reading,,,, as well..... ;):D

" When someone asks me if my helmet is heavy ( it weighs 8 pounds) ,,
I often Reply,,,
"it's weightless ..in freefall !! :o:PB|......but at opening,,,, it's 4 G's "!!!!!:S[:/]

jmy A 3914 upsa # 9452 Life is Enjoyable,,Freefall