metallica

PISA and Aerodyne International

Does anyone know where I may still lay my hands on a new 135 Hornet now that PISA's gone. If not, what will the equivalent canopy be under Aerodyne International's line of sports canopies. I've checked out Aerodyne's line of sports canopies (A-max, Vision, Pilot and Solo) but am unfamiliar with them. Any folks with any experience or advice on the afore-mentioned canopies?

Thanks

the pilot is the same as a hornet
the vision is the same as the heatwave
and the solo would be like a skymaster, student canopy
the Amax would be a step above a heatwave/stilleto, but still below a crossbraced (IE crossfire 2 range)

i heard Call Ralph may still have some in stock.

later

This might sound like a dumb question, but has anyone flown or seen any of the new aerodyne canopies? I got one of the last heatwaves, still havent got it yet, but i was curious to see if any of the new aerodyne products were worth looking into in the future:S

"I fought the Po but the Po won" Dont mess wit da popo mofo

This might sound like a dumb question, but has anyone flown or seen any of the new aerodyne canopies? I got one of the last heatwaves, still havent got it yet, but i was curious to see if any of the new aerodyne products were worth looking into in the future

well, i havn't seen them, or jumped them, but i know the guy who designed them, and designed the hornet and heatwave. he says there really great canopys, and it's not a selling thing, like he wants to sell me one because he knows i already have the next step above there most high performance (the Amax, and i have a vx). but defintally look into them. find a dealer and get a demo. ;)

later

Hey thanks for the info, the one thing i was really worried about was if i wanted to continue to jump PISA canopies and well since they arent made anymore i would have to buy used. Plus i think that the merger is so new that maybe we will have to wait a while for some feedback on how the canopies fly. Blue SKies, J-Rod
"I fought the Po but the Po won" Dont mess wit da popo mofo