Dan

Where to buy Sony camcorder in the UK

Hello all. Theres lots of great info there for buying camcorders in the US. But as Im sure your aware we use the PAL format. Anyone know the best place to get one in UK format or even in the UK would be a bonus. Thanx
Dan

Not that I want to brag about my tips.... but unbeatable has it listed at 888.99... a whole £1.00 cheaper! lol ;)
Also, I heard that John Lewis will price match any advertized price, even internet prices..... might be usefull if you want a big store's backing...
Remster
Muff 914

Thanks for the tip ... I just managed to get a pc 101 from Jessops on a price match with unbeatable!! In the end they came to within £15 of the unbeatable price and I didn't have to wait for it. Plus they do a warranty which WILL repair or replace the camera if damaged even if anything happens WHILST JUMPING ... So long as you have the bits ...
At least that's what the sales assistant said !!!!
I'm not sure whether to completely believe him ....
Now all I need to do is to learn how to use the thing !!!!
And to buy a good camera helmet ...
Any suggestions ???
Blue skies
James

www.jessops.com without a doubt!

For anybody buying within the EU but outside the UK , if you can supply them a VAT registered number of your company within the country to which you are importing you dont have to pay UK VAT. The export guys are quite flexible on price also and may even ship for free if you are nice to them.