kirkverner

France sweeps FS

French Female team posted a 23.6 pts... 6th place in 4 way open.

yeah, but they WON in their own category right?

they would have tied 6th with Sinapsi in the non-sexist category which allows any combination of the sexes to compete.... ;)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Is more women participating in competition FS a bad thing or a good thing?

just a question.

I can't see why it would be a bad thing. If they want to do it, bring it on! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Is more women participating in competition FS a bad thing or a good thing?

just a question.

Hi Andi - good thing. (And, I think that's the ONLY reason for a separate category and it's kind of a crappy reason and counterproductive to the respect these competitors deserve.

I've met and been coached by too many AMAZING world class women out there to think that any woman needs a handicap to be competitive in this sport vs any other man)

I'm just tweaking that old argument for the fun of it. You already know both sides of the discussion, and they both have merit. Didn't you see the smiley?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants