chaospilot

Looking for 4-way Coach

Looking for an experienced 4-way coach for a long weekend in Florida. About us, 2 AFF Instructors, 1500 jumps and 3000 jumps. Please PM or email me with your rates, DZ, and experience. Thank you.
Bryan Cavage, D-19100
AFF I, Tandem I, Vidiot
http://www.dropzonesolutions.com
-Social Media Consultant and Skydiving Gear Guru

About us, 2 AFF Instructors,

don't worry, it's a BIG hurdle to good 4way, but you'll work through it :ph34r:

seriously, it Florida - if you can't do the Rhythm thing (those guys are really decent people) - contact the DZs down there as there are a ton of world class coaches

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Where you want to jump, your goals, and your budget help narrow down peoples suggestions.

Coaches can range from 200 bucks a day to 500 a day. And that can depend on which DZ. For example, when I coach at a DZ that I have a sponsorship with ... I charge 150 a day. When I go to a DZ that I don't have a relationship, I charge 250-300 a day plus expenses.

As for locations:
DeLand has World Champs all over the place. Solly, Ian, Shannon...ect. And is close to the tunnel.

Sebastian has Rhythm and those folks just did a 17.5 at the Shamrock.

ZHills has Sally Hathaway and she has done a 19.0 and is close to the tunnel.

But right now DeLand has a better AC situation than ZHills..... So I'd use Rhythm or DeLand.

Not going to even try to pimp myself out.... The DZ near my house in FL is not set up for team training.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Pick Ron, he is the best coach ever. :P

agree - Ron's a great coach

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

agree - Ron's a great coach

Thanks.... But like I said, I am not sure the DZ near me is set up... I don't even know if it has creepers.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334