padu

Belly is Dead!

Or not!

I went to elsinore this weekend for some 4-ways... for my surprise, I thing more than 90% of everybody that was there was doing RW.

There was a large group of old timers doing some big ways... from what I saw, some decent size formations from two twin otters....

There was Mel and I think two more L.O. doing the EXCEL basic camp (nice to meet you Mel!) and from what I saw, that was a huge success...

There was another group doing big ways, the latin skydivers I believe... jumpsuits and canopies with Mexico flag colors and all!

It was my first time in Elsinore and I couldn't have been treated better. People there are very friendly and the atmosphere is great!

Thanks lob for my A-License... hurrayyyy!! I'm not a student anymore B|

Thanks Ryan for the help and letting us use your team room!

Cheers and peace!
Una volta che avrete imparato a Volare, camminerete sulla terra guardando il cielo perchè è là che siete stati ed è là che vorrete tornare.

RW is bigger than you think and FF is not as big as you thimk...you seem to be snockered by hype......

Sorry, I can't concentrate on what you're saying.... it's your avatar's fault.
Una volta che avrete imparato a Volare, camminerete sulla terra guardando il cielo perchè è là che siete stati ed è là che vorrete tornare.

Wow...it only took your 1200 jumps and 14 years in the sport to get your A license. ROCK ON!!!
;););):D:D

Weird hunn?

I was cat. 'E' in Brazil, but I don't know where my card is... the DZO said he couldn't let me jump in Elsinore without a USPA licence, even though I'm a USPA member... so he was very kind to do my A license on the spot.

I didn't submit the paper to USPA yet.. I guess the best thing to do is to submit all paperwork up to cat. D.... so that's what I'm gonna do.

But at least I have my cat. A for now... yeeeeey