GQ_jumper

Who's takin the Shamrock Showdown??

The first three have already confirmed that they will be in the competition, the Deland boys haven't confirmed if they're going to come out and do a team for this meet yet to my knowledge but I'm sure there's enough of you out there that are keeping your fingers crossed so we'll put 'em in the line-up;)

I believe a few European teams may make an appearance so go ahead and throw the names out there.

I'll do my usual breakdown of the competition later tonight, but at the moment I'm trying to move out of my house so I just wanted to get the polls going:)
Take care everyone.

BTW I voted Airspeed........ who woulda guessed;)
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I voted Fastrax.

I saw their training jumps from the V day draw and they're looking quick, but they also looked a bit rushed on some of the jumps, not quite as relaxed as AS's jumps. Add in the competition stress and that may cause a few busts. I think the cleaner flying style that AS is showing will pay off, I could be wrong though Fastrax put up a good fight at nats and Thomas is more than capable of filling that IC slot.

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

It seems that Groove will be present this weekend...

Is the lineup going to be the same as it was at nats because there was a rumor that some of the members were going to be flying with Optic Nerve.

no french teams engaged

Oh come on now, more is better;)
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Is the lineup going to be the same as it was at nats

Shouldn't that team lineup be given a plane with a taller door? Just to keep it fair.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To

Is the lineup going to be the same as it was at nats

Shouldn't that team lineup be given a plane with a taller door? Just to keep it fair.

I think you may have something with that one;)

Well this meet is getting better and better, but as much as I love watching that crew fly I don't think they'll be able to keep up with the teams who have been training consistently up to this point. To the best of my knowledge they haven't been training since nats. We'll see though, unfortunately I'm not going to find out how the meet went until mid next week[:/] my flight out of country was pushed back so I'll be in the air over the weekend:(

On that note, I'm also living on a couch at work til we leave, so if anyone knows any rich ladies with a comfy bed that are in the market for a boy toy for a few days, send em my way please:P

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I'm not quite sure I want to see Craig in a bikini:P

Maybe the talent competition though;)

Eliana would win the swimsuit competition for the rest of the team. The real question is...who is Miss Congeniality?!?!?

The video of the Valentine's Meet is very very pretty. I wish I was going to Deland this weekend. Instead, I'll complain to everyone that I'm not.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

The real question is...who is Miss Congeniality?!?!?

How could that even be a question, Eliana has that one locked up, she's a sweetheart;)

I'm as jealous as you though, I'll be over the Atlantic while it's going on and won't even be able to keep up with the scores

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

The draw is up, here it is

8-7-C
J-2-12
O-E-19-5
3-21-16
H-14-L-P
M-13-17
K-9-1
G-4-N-B
6-11-20
18-F-A-22

Looks like a there's a couple fun rounds in there, how bout a guess on what the highest an lowest rounds are gonna be. Anyone, Bueller, Bueller?
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Anyone, Bueller, Bueller?

I'm not good at this:

Fastest - rounds 3,5,6,7, 8 - I'd nod to M-13-17 or G-4-N-B

Slowest - between 4 and 9? 6-11-20

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Guys, do you know that there is another forum where all this great feedback should be? The NSL audience would love to hear all that, and the new forum there is strong and easy, no more hijackings and spam. Go to the people who are really interested in this part of the sport and let them hear it...

Cheers,

Kurt

I'm not good at this:

Fastest - rounds 3,5,6,7, 8 - I'd nod to M-13-17 or G-4-N-B

Slowest - between 4 and 9? 6-11-20

You know I spent all weekend wondering how the hell this thing turned out!!! It's noon on monday where I'm at(Germany) and I finally got a chance to check the scores, they look fucking awesome! I was halfway expecting the top three positions to be in the high 21's, maybe a 22 at the most with this draw.

Can't wait for the video to get posted(hurry up Kurt;),PLEEEEASE!!).

Gotta plane to catch for now though, take care everyone;)

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Ok...

Can someone help this non competitive type here....

What is the deal with Optic Nerve and Deland Groove? Almsot the same lineup, and they both competed as seperate teams? And then Groove pulled out after 6 round?

I'm a bit confused...
Remster

no more hijackings and spam.

congrats on that, it's what kept me away, I'd keep reminding that for a while in the news....

I'm happy to go over now and re-register and support - you've done a lot for us and more traffic means the site will get more support and advertising power

I hope it takes off. We lost your forum for a while, we've lost Chris' site (4way.org), glad yours is back