Clement

French 8 way official website...

Can't access right now. I'd very much like to see it. Do they upload some dives. 8way is about my most favorite of all.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Can't access right now. I'd very much like to see it. Do they upload some dives. 8way is about my most favorite of all.

There's a highlights reel embedded on the main page. There may be more in the site, but I don't have time to poke around right now...

I see you fell alseep during the Diplomacy class.

I'm actually my company's EO rep, so when anyone has a problem because they were offended by something someone said they come to me so can tell them to f off;)

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Ok, so I'm not really the EO rep, I think my rated additional duty is the company smartass

I see..well I for one will take you to task for your comment when you are here in the next weeks. I too agree with Matthew that it wasn't well done.>:(
I happened to have the HONOR and PRIVILEDGE to present the silver medals to this team at the World Cup as well as the gold to Airspeed.
They may not have taken the gold, but each and every one of them are a champion in my book....and it aint all about the color of a medal!

Smartass

....indeed.

You know I never once took anything away from the French team, they are an incredibly skilled group of skydivers and I have a lot of respect for them. I never said they weren't good I just said that Airspeed would beat them, but f*cking excuse me for saying that, I didn't realize that supporting your own country was inappropriate, how dare I have pride in the country that I've been to combat to defend>:(
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

You know I never once took anything away from the French team, they are an incredibly skilled group of skydivers and I have a lot of respect for them.

I totally agree.

All of the French guys on the 8-way team know that I have a huge respect for them and really like them, but they also know which team I am batting for (Airspeed) and I am "British" into the bargain!

Manu and Guillerme - Leetle Kirk!!!!! re World Cup 2005B| - the photo still has to be unearthed!

Liz

I see..well I for one will take you to task for your comment when you are here in the next weeks. I too agree with Matthew that it wasn't well done.

I think that you missed the humour and banter that was being passed to and fro from Matthewcline and G_Q Jumper.

Liz

No offense was intended. Just a little home country pride is all, and maybe a little soldierly bantering:)
I too believe that the French Team is a awesome Team. I only hope that one day my skills would be good enough to be on their leval.

Of course I will still root for the US Teams at any International meet, I am kind a funny that way;).
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

No I didn't miss the banter and actually know both of these people;) Furthermore, we all know which team I support....on a daily basis.:P
We also know that I deal with the French team (and many others) regularly.;)
As to comments about pride and defending our country,yes we are aware. But lets not forget that there are also those behind the scenes who serve in many ways if not in the battle field. That discussion is better left to SC.:)People need to remember that much is lost in the way way of nuance in these forums (including me)....and certainly Dan doesn't need rescuingB|
Edited to add...I think it very nice that Clement took the time to post on Dropzone.com.
Now back to your regularly scheduled program...