mischo

Teams for 06 season.

All team members of Mass Defiance will be returning for another year. It's going to be a lighter season for us - probablly 200 jumps or so and as much tunnel as we can afford. Last year we did between 350 and 400.

We'll be competing in New England NSL meets over the season in AAA and jumping in Open this year at Nats.

Ben
Mass Defiance 4-wayFS website

sticks!

We're hoping for an early season in the midwest and northern plains. With the mild winter, it's a good possibility to maybe even get some training in.

Like the fair weather regions, even....naahhhhhh. This will be a fun season. we're breaking in a brand new teammate and hoping to double our training.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Bill, are you coming to Nats this year?

More importantly, did you get an email from the DZ about tomorrow?
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Bill, are you coming to Nats this year?

Yes, it's the big reason we remanned. I suspect it's never to early to start thinking about hotels, either.

If we can start out double digit in our first 'mock' meet, we'll go AAA. If not, we won't feel too bad staying AA {if the learning ramp is steep and good, we'll switch midseason too, no shame in last place for Advanced if the scores are good enough. Despite, and with all respect to, what others with more experience feel, I'm not comfortable coming into IntM if we're pushing 12, and I hope we are doing at least that well. If we don't, it's our own fault}.

{{You know my preference, I love the 'fun' blocks. It really all depends on me not letting down our new guy. He has the skills set and just doesn't know it yet}}.

This will be a fun year.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants