rehmwa

Block 22 - I think we're going with the Point and Tail spinning the Cat

Mainly because I'm a selfish bastard and enjoy the solo vertical move a lot.

Is that Wrong? :)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Greedy bastard. We have tail and OC spin it as the "A" 22.

This is of course coming from an inside center....

Rehmwa definitely has it right - solo flier is so much more fun than being head of the cat and having the point and ic smash into you....

and Dom wonders why our Bundies tend to close with such vigor :ph34r:

Yes - the "A" move is now our "B" move and the "B" move is now the "A" move. I think my point is a bit jealous of the change.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaaaaaaaa

(Our tail Sarah spins cats nice, so even being on the cat is fun, but the solo is better if we add the vert bit.)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

That's why I don't do RW........I can't count that high :D:D:D I get lost after the second or third point :D Ahhhh, I need to slip on booties sooner than later. Damn HD being so much fun.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Paige , come on ouut to Cali.

I will be out that way soon, hopefully! I am trying to get a sky and tunnel boogie out in AZ. I'll of course hit up Perris and FlyAway Vegas when I'm out there, and any others in the area, know of any?
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Mainly because I'm a selfish bastard and enjoy the solo vertical move a lot.

Is that Wrong? :)

Back to me and tail spinning the cat, damn. The piece wasn't working out well (it fairly well sped away from the solos) so we went back to the normal continuity. Crap, when the piece did manage to move correctly, the vertical solo move was an absolute blast. It just wasn't consistent. This way is. I know my point was just sabotaging it to get back the solo;). We'll be moving him from a level move to the vert move before the season ends.

Damn

edit: I'm the OC and we spin the cat CCW - our IC always gets the flat/staging solo. Important to keep it simple for your typical IC:P most aren't too bright ya know.:P

We pick up the mirrors and memories next year (we met our goal for it - double digits, time to move on and not 'sandbag').

17? - I do plan to put the solo in in the center slots (ie., OC/Point take mems, OC/IC take mirrors). So I'll get the solo on 17 every other time :D;). It's a fun/fast move :ph34r::DB|

22? - we'll use both, but the dive will choose who gets the solo, (as opposed to engineering the dive to make sense in forcing the OC solo - example 7-22 begs the 22-pointsolo, but if you sacrifice and spin the molars, then the 22-OCsolo is better - the best setup for eyecontact is the first, but if you want to make the 22OCsolo you could force spinning the molars). Unfortunately, the A 22 (point solo) seems to work more often in most draws I see - not evertime, most mostly IMO.

22 - What do you guys launch?
We have an AFF style set up with the 'Student' as O/C. Tail goes outside 'secondary', Point inside. I/C goes on the cat at the rear, so our two centers rotate the cat. It's a great move and works well on the hill, with point getting the hop. As long as you chill all the moves down for the sub-terminal stuff, it's usually pretty reliable, and an easy launch!
www.southparc.co.uk

OK - you have the setup with the cat being OC/IC. We've done only OC/tail (typical for most teams) and point/tail. You also appear to rotate clockwise - we spin the other way.

In any case, the exit you mention (regardless of who is where in the formation) is normal, easy and usually can trigger immediately. Yeah, we do the same exit - really I don't see another way to do it that makes any sense. Maybe we all take grips at the back of the plane and run out the door as a group:P.

I even recommend this one to very new teams as it's fairly bulletproof - the only issue is whether their (tail of cat) person has composure on exits.

Maybe we all take grips at the back of the plane and run out the door as a group

Used to do that for fun with donuts....Get video its worth it.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334