GQ_jumper

4-way team in colorado

Looking for 2 more people to start a 4way team in colorado. the two of us on the team now have less than 200 jumps each, so were looking for people about the same experience that we can progress with.
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

OK I'm gonna bring this one back to life now;), Tdog, Dustin19D, and myself are looking for one more person to put a 4 way team together for next season. The three of us each have around 200 jumps and a decent amount of 4way knowledge for our experience level. We are definitely going to be competing in CoSL meets and possibly taking the team to nats next year. We're planning on putting in a LOT of tunnel time over the winter. We also haven't decided on whos' flying what slot yet so if you have a lot of experience flying a specific slot we can probably work with ya. Anyone interested drop me a PM.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

unfortunately i can't make black and gold, i tried to convince my team sergeant that 10th SFG needs to send a representative to the meet but they weren't down for it. I pulled out my best bullshitting skills to no avail:P

I can get you out here permanentaly though, give me your address and I'll have an SFAS packet to you first thing in the morning;)
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Give me 1 more year so I can move back and I will be yur camera man.

Move back more quicklier!!!! In a year I'll be back in Iraq[:/]

You can stay in the room that Skyventure Colorado is building for me at the wind tunnel:P

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Ummm - I moved from the UK to AZ for the weather soooo, why would I go somewhere that is colder than the UK

Weather here is jumpable year round, and besides you should come here because I'm here, what other excuse would you need:P

Do me a favor next time you see Travis, slap him for me cuz he's in the tunnel and I'm not.

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Do me a favor next time you see Travis, slap him for me cuz he's in the tunnel and I'm not.

And it felt so good at 5AM in the tunnel when she was slapping me to wake me up!!!:P But knowing it was coming from you, I presented my butt properly for the correct angle of attack for a proper slap... But I got back at her a few times in the sky with my foot to her face... I swear, I was turning the block where I WAS SUPPOSED TO, because, the centers are always right, even when they are wrong...:S

I flew outside center and tail... She flew point and IC... Depending on the day... I am sure we kicked each other equally as much on all the slots we tried... We were keeping the block inners as tight as possible, and sometimes the levels or "cog" timing caused impacts... But at least all the pieces were in the same video frame and we did not put a football field between us on the inners and block closes...

Spent most of the time as OC when we "dove into" the blocks...

So we could concentrate on good working time in the air, we launched a bow most of the time... We got pretty darn good at it, absolutely no rotation and turning points on the hill... Felt good to actually have a bomb proof exit.... One down, 30 more to go...

the centers are always right, even when they are wrong...

Actually, in this case Travis was wrong seeing as I was the inside centre and a girl and we all know that girls are always right;)

Kodak moment, Shannon and I are doing our solo 270's during block 22 and track off halfway through leaving Brian and Travis to finish their piece move to find us girls gone.

but I got back at her a few times in the sky with my foot to her face..

I scored the best one though - Travis, didn't you see a lot of green cordura and was glad of a full face???

GQ - I bet I would look better in your jumpsuit than you doB|

Liz

I only have 5 skydive crew jumps, and have taken 2 docks after base jumps on long canopy rides, but i have 400 skydives and a lot of spirit, i would love to practice with you guys, dont know if i have the skills or money to compete... no gear either, but if anybody has a lightning 126... ill buy it.
i jump out of our own planes, i really hate my home DZ, but i'm in for what i can do.
Based in Boulder, Co...

I'd love to jump with ya but I think it would be a little hard to stay relative in freefall if you were under canopy:P

Dan dude, was this why you were telling me I needed to lose weight and learn how to fall REAL slow???? :P

I got it... Drogues!

"I'd love to jump with ya but I think it would be a little hard to stay relative in freefall if you were under canopy"

and dude, ill give you my wingsuit, we will be fine.;)

And I just purchased a wingsuit too for Christmas... Like the good 4wayer I normally am, I have gone thru the dive pool and figured out which randoms you can do at, say, 80MPH forward speed...

C, Murphy Flake for an example... The cat piece stays the same, but the tail and OC are going to have to cheat their angles a lot...

Q, Phalanx... That one will be easy..

B, Stair Step Diamond will need a bit of artistic interpretation, where two people (IC and Point) will have to spin 180, but I figure those two can back fly so you have the effect of two facing one way, and two the other.