TheAnvil

5 & 7 Way examples

Dudes - I thinking of jumping today and was wondering if anyone had any good 5 and 7 way dive flows. Those always seem to be two difficult group sizes to organize. Dancing Spider and Dancing Diamonds are two of my favorite five ways, but get old after a bit.

Anybody got anything?

Vinny the Anvil
:P
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

I like this one -

5 way -

Pick 5 four way randoms - one person is out of the formation for 'his' random. It can really flow nicely and there's an extra bit of fun because each transition also includes one person getting out while the lurker gets in.

Also, do you know the zipper dance? It's hard to explain.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I have instituted a hard ban on dancing spiders on any dives I organize at Rantoul. They are evil, vile things.

Some others-

A zipper with a "head", followed by a block move where both blocks (either a 2 way/3 way or a 3 way/4 way) turn 180 and redock. Then a big open, followed by everyone flying _through_ the open to the other side where they build a round. Then you can rebuild the zipper slot-perfect.

Random points that include sidebody donuts with a 3-4 way donut, a canadian tee with a "head," 4-6 way zippers with heads/tails, marquis with 3-5 people in the compressed.

That sounds cool! i'm going to try that one. I like dancing spiders though - dancing diamonds are more fun.

rehmwa's idea sounds pretty cool too.

Thanks guys!

Vinny the Anvil
:)
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

skydivingfool's 7 way is all piece moves.......

Edit: except to the 4th point....

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants