ridetofly

Looking for RW examples

My copy of Freefalling Together #1 for 2 to 20 ways has 60 x 20 way formation noted. I can try and get them up to ya. But then I would have to figure how to merge multiple scans into one or two... Maybe somebody already has done it??

Let me look into it!

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

I had the same question recently and besides the "flying together" books, Jan Meyer has an excellent DiveMaker program.

I say excellent not from experience, but from having it highly recommended to me by the organizers of the Texas big-way record events.

I'll probably pick up a copy when I get employed again. >:(

Check it out at http://www.makeithappen.com/

Cheers.
Larry
'In an insane society a sane person seems insane.' Mr. Spock

Small world! I had to pull my copy of that McGowen photo off the wall to compare! On closer inspection, your jpeg is the next dive after my photo; I recall the outfacing guy at 2-o'clock being replaced by the guy in your photo. (I'm the one in black towards the bottom right of the image, say 5-o'clock.) Those were some really fun skydives!

I just pulled out my logbook to check; 12-30-2001, jump ~615-ish. My only note: "16-way w/ Craig Girard". Sigh: I remember the formation, but not much about the actual jump; I really need to keep better notes in my logbook.

Back to your regularly scheduled discussion....

-- Dave

Hey Dave I got my tickets and we are going to Eloy for easter. Did some kick ass 8-10way at the Xmas boogie. I am up for a repeat, you in??
I remember Doc Sherry is the person i have a grip on in Mikes picture. Back to the 20 way question. I tried to find the 20-way dive pool on the internet and did not. But it is probally in the back issues of parachust. It looks like rain this weekend maybe i will find the dive pool and post that.

Don't run out of altitude and experience at the same time...

Love to, but we are training that weekend in Dallas. We also trained a few days in Eloy just after Christmas, but I didn't hang around for New Year's, what with a long trip looming in Jan/Feb. I'd jump with you again in a heartbeat, given the chance.

I'll bet the 8-10 ways rocked! The Eloy boogie is on my perpetual calendar; lotsa fun!

-- Dave

Hey Dave, long time no see.

Anyways....

I've received a copy of the 1994 USPA 20way dive pool. 10mb PDF file.

PM where you want it sent and I'll send it.

Edited to add: Anyone PM if you want it, not just Dave. Dave doesn't want it, he's doing 8way. B|

GO BIG!
'In an insane society a sane person seems insane.' Mr. Spock