dgskydive

Meeker Mondays at Perris Windtunnel

Christy Frikken is setting up a Meeker Monday at the Perris Wind Tunnel on Every other Monday night. Last night was the first one. It is 10 min of tunnel time for 117.00 with free coaching.

If you don't know Christy, she is an Instructor at the tunnel and a very good skydiver. She is quite capable of getting you started off in the right direction.

Pm me with any questions or give her a call at the Perris Windtunnel. SLots are limited
Dom

Dom, at what time is this being held? Is Christy the only instructor coaching on Meeker Mondays, or are there other coaches, as well? How many slots are open for this? Also, how much is it for normally for 10 minutes in the tunnel without a coach? Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

It sounds awesome! B|

How many slots are open for this?

6 slots. This week it was from 6-7. But if it needs to be changed for a specific group I am sure she can work that out.

Is Christy the only instructor coaching on Meeker Mondays, or are there other coaches, as well?

Right now she is the only one that I know of.

Also, how much is it for normally for 10 minutes in the tunnel without a coach?

Normally 135.00 for 10 min.
Dom

oooh, I dunno about that Frikken girl. She's a little sketchy. :P

Of course, I'm insanely jealous of my former teammate, so I can say that. ;)

Either way, it's a great chance to hop in the tunnel for a few minutes at a great price.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Bumb and a reminder to contact Christy at the tunnel or me if you want to come to one. The one we did last Monday was GREAT.

12 people plus two coaches for two one hour sessions. 117.00 ended up getting me over 20 minutes and a sore body. The early session was full of the more experienced people so we did a lot of 3 and 4 ways. Thus the huge amount of time for the small amount of money.

Chritsy and Eric Gin where there to step in and work one in one with you or come in and give a good solid 3rd or 4th and help folks work on pushing themselves just a bit faster.

The smiles on our faces as we did a 4 minute 3 way was great! You could feel the energy going through the
tunnel.

The second session was made up of some of the less experienced folks and they did one on ones with the coaches. Pretty sure everyone walked away with there money's worth and more. Plus some good training.

Come out and give it a try!
Dom

The second session was made up of some of the less experienced folks and they did one on ones with the coaches!

That would be me! Christy was awesome. She definitely is a great coach. She said that she'd have me flying with some others next time now that she has seen how I fly, so I am really looking forward to it...when I can dig up the cash again. :)
Btw, at 132 jumps, I was definitely the newbie in my session. However, I truly feel that this is the right time for me to learn good habits in the tunnel. B|

Now, if only I could learn to enter and exit the tunnel properly...:ph34r:

You looked like you where doing fine when I watched ya!

Christy is fun to fly with. Did you see that 4 minute session I did with Scott and Christy? I was so tired at the end I couldn't stand when I got out after that one. We counted the points later.... got to 200 and quit counting. Good stuff:)
Dom