Mad47

Question to experienced 4-way folks.

That's a part of visualization program. Well, actually I went through every slot (not only mine), but I only did it for the randoms and random blocks (7, 9, 14, 15). However most of the time is spent learning how it looks from my "hopefully soon to be slot" ;)

I am referring to A slots. ie I am OC (or was, it is raining and we are not jumping) so on A: i am the head of the pod and in a two way with point. B: in facing with right grip on tails leg. C: I have grip on points leg and centers arm, my key. D: compressed with point, right grip on tails leg. ect. Establishing a continuity plan up front cuts down on memory work.

Don't run out of altitude and experience at the same time...

Here is a beta version of our continuity plan.

A team will be trained in the following order:
1) Basic body flight, 20 jumps
2) Random work, 66 jumps
3) Block techniques, 84 jumps
4) Competition dives, 30 jumps (3 10 round draws)

Random type blocks are included into "Random" section. Each random formation will be practiced on 16-18 dives (19-21 dives including competition draws). Each block will be practiced on 6 dives (9 dives including competition draws).

Still need to work on the exits (the exit plan is very preliminary). The random exit plan will probably be re-arranged after first few training camps when we get some ideas about the exits that work fine and the exits that cause problems.

Some pages in Random training section were copied from Mario's Matrix FS continuity plan.

Thanks everybody for the tremendous help!!! ;)

Anton

P.S: Ed to attach corrected version