steve1

Which brand of R.W. suit would you recommend.

I read Aggie Dave's post on Bev Suits. They sound great. I was just wondering if you like another brand better than Bev Suits? Any recommendations on what I should order for a medium faller? Maybe medium fast. I'm just doing some comparative shopping here and thought I'd ask the experts help......Thanks.......Steve1

Thanks for reading my report on BevSuits. If you search back (its been a while) when I was first going to order my suit, I asked the same question. There were a LOT of responses good and bad about a lot of different manufactures. You might find that interesting.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Darkwing,
Sounds like you are a former Idahoian. I was just wondering if you remember Rozo, Steve Morow, or Sully. The were active Idaho jumpers during the 70's and was just wondering if you remember them. Sully burned in, in about 76 or so. I heard it was at Athol. I haven't jumped at Star in over 30 years. I plan to attend their boogie next year......Steve1

Personal favorits regarding jumpsuits are from Body Sport, I have had 3 of them over the years. They do a great job and good people own it. Customer service is top notch. I also like the fact that they are a NW based/owned company. They have been for the last 3-4 years starting when Mike G. bought the company from Gary. Last year he sold it to Jim S. and the company is now in Portland OR. There are a number of good jumpsuit manufacturers out there and you will find people that like each one...

Now about Star, ID., that has a great little boogie DZ over the years. I went to 2 of the turbin boogies this year and had a great time, as I have had for the last number of years starting back when I lived in Idaho. Great place to get together with good friends for a weekend of jumping and having some fun. Larry does a good job of putting together a great little shin-dig. He is known for putting out a fantastic spread on Sat nights of GREAT food and good music, usually a band. Evenings at Dusk for the last number of years has been car bowling from the 182 and last month following the "bowling" he had a the biggest pumpkin cannon I have ever seen, think of a potato cannon juiced up with a 20' barrel. It was so big it was mounted on the back of a Ford 350 P/U (or something similar). Who knew a pumpkin could fly so far! Lots of fun!!

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Windline has never done me wrong yet. They just made our 4-way team comp suits and its probably all in our heads, but we can turn better, faster and the suit just flys better for me and my team.

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

I'm faxing over my Michigan order form tomorrow! I finally made up my mind about colors.

My Tony Suit has lasted 500 jumps. And I've landed on my ass A LOT with that suit! Can't complain at all.

Soon enough I'll see if my Michigan can stand up to a beating too! :)
I might wear the Tony Suit when it is blisteringly hot out though, since the new Michigan comp suits seem to weigh a TON.