missbrz

freestyle pictures

I'm working on putting together a training guide for CP judges for freestyle moves. I want to include a picture of a perfect example of each move. I believe seeing it is better than reading about what it's supposed to look like.

I'm looking for pics of these moves:
Cross-Up, Crane, Can Can, Nac Nac, “T”, Walnut, Superman, Flex head, Boomerang, Method, Switchblade, Blind man, Ghost rider, Wing over, Cowboy, Miracle Man, Tick Jockey

I already did a search on here, and all the links I found were old. Any one have some pics of perfect examples to help me? :)

Ghostrider, Superman(ish, didn't have my feet together) and Nac-Nac

I was never very good at the big time freestyle moves.

How old are these pics? That's Spaceland's old swoop ditch before the built the nationals pond!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Thanks Dave! :)

No problem, my freestyle moves aren't nearly as good as many of the others. Ian does a great Drunken Swan into the pawn, I've seen it and only wish I had it on video!

>:(:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Thanks Dave! :)

No problem, my freestyle moves aren't nearly as good as many of the others. Ian does a great Drunken Swan into the pawn, I've seen it and only wish I had it on video!

>:(:D

:D:D:D:D I've also gotten volunteers for a perfect "scorpion" and "shoeless joe"