ianmdrennan

Swoop Camp - Skydive The Farm June 26-28th

Hey Swoopers!

Skydive The Farm, and I, would like to invite you out for a weekend of fun, sun and swooping.

Skydive the Farm will be offering cheap hop n pops for participants for those 3 days, with the goal (not requirement) for each of us to make 8-10 jumps a day.

All 3 courses will be set up (Speed, distance, and Zone Accuracy) for you to run at your leisure. Distance and Zone accuracy will be set up on one of our 400ft ponds! There will be a tent providing shaded packing area pondside, and airconditioned bus rides to the aircraft.

This is NOT a coaching event, but it is a group learning event so expect to be sharing ideas, techniques, and feedback amongst each other.

Contact me if you would like to be a part of this, we hope to see all of this years FLCPA competitors, as well as a few new faces for this fun event!

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Bwahhahahahah!!! ..is it really necessary for either myself or Mike to expend any more energy dismissing Dave C'mon now....really???

Seriously, I'm a mom of a 14 year old, a sales manager who flies 30K miles+, with a house and an absentee helicopter pilot husband.... and I made all 5 meets in 2008 and 2009 AND 2008 nationals...really....need I say more???

Commitment....it's more than just a post or five on dz.com...

I would totally come, but
a>I live on the wrong coast (OK, it's the right coast, but not for this event)
b>I am poor
c>I'm not nearly at the level where I need a course of any sort to hit.
A dolor netus non dui aliquet, sagittis felis sodales, dolor sociis mauris, vel eu libero cras. Interdum at. Eget habitasse elementum est.

Dave,

Another excuse? I'm not sure Pia or Shatalov are going to let this one slide....

Do I have to wait for Pia and Shatalov, or can I give Dave sh*t for not coming first.

you know I would expect that you guys would check my social calendar before booking dates so I could just cancel anyway... I mean this one I didnt even get to say I might come.

jeeeeze...

D
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.