ianmdrennan

HP canopy flocking

I can teach you to eat like a man. ;)

I eat like I'm 3 men and I'm still 2:1 on a 90.

Regardless... I need to flock more. Primarily because I'm not very good at it. I'm going to e-mail Ninja and Melsinore and see what they're up to this weekend.

Will have the VX 94 for the weekend. So I'm definately ready to play!!! I'm gonna put the stock slider back on and then cut it off with my hook knife once I'm under canopy at least so I can survive the opening. :P

Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

I'll weight up my 120

Will have the VX 94 for the weekend.

wait, is this correct? you're going to go from a 120 to a VX94? and just that weekend? AND jumping in on a canopy flock dive? I don't think it's such a good idea. Please reconsider.

im 3.0 on a 96. ;( when swoop seaon is over im going on a diet.

Ninja (Chris Scott for the uninitiated) was showing me Ian's video from the 2005 CPC meet at Colorado yesterday, a reminder of what big canopies at big wing loadings can do. (I love that 96s and 103s are "big")

I did five high-altitude flocking jumps with JT, Jessica, Tommy, and some other talented locals a week ago with about 20 lbs of lead on (putting me at 2.2) and they went awesome. I was way timid at the start of the camp (and it showed in my flying), but by the fifth jump we were doing a rotating formation that required me to do rear-riser pop-ups in a tight formation with canopies on either side of me... holy friggin' awesome.

I can't wait for the next camp (May 1st) and the next camp (May 15th.) B|

Dude!

Awesome that you had such a great time, now you know why I made this post in the first place! :)
Wish I could be out there for those flock events, maybe I'll come on out and play for fun one weekend this year.

BTW, hope to see some of you in Elsinore next week!

Ian

Performance Designs Factory Team