m0ng00se007

X-Project: PD Factory Team Expansion

The Performance Designs Factory Team today kicked off its X-Project, a five-month quest to hand-select additional team members. The selection process will involve several phases and will be open to all interested high-performance canopy pilots. Information and applications are available at www.pdfactoryteam.com.

Applications are due by October 3, 2008. Approximately 36 candidates will then be chosen to submit a video interview by October 24, 2008. Of those submissions, approximately 15 candidates will be invited to attend PDFT tryouts next January. The entire process will be documented and blogged, and in the end, up to four pilots will be invited to join the team. Excellence is calling. Do you have what it takes?

The Adventure Begins Here!

Well, since the inital entry phase is complete, I'm going take the 'sticky' away and make this a normal thread. When you guys get the blog going I'll make the link to that a sticky for a bit too so people can watch what's going on :)
Best of luck to all those involved!

Blues,
Ian

Performance Designs Factory Team

I heard that the next round of finalists were supposed to be announced around the 3rd or 4th of November.

Anyone know anything?

It seems like this is beeing kept pretty hush hush. I thought there was going to be some blogging about the process.

We are awaiting anxiously........feed me Seymore.

Since the selections by video have been made and your video is obviously selection-worthy, any chance of you posting it here for us to see?

We promise to give you five stars.;)

Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

LOL - the video is quite bland, I assure you. there's no swooping, just interviews. You'll be disappointed :)
That said, this is the PDFT's baby - they'll control when, and how, things are released. I think you'll all get some good stuff from Florida in Jan - keep watching for that!

Blues
Ian

Performance Designs Factory Team