Gawain

Aerodyne "Renaissance" ?? ??

the new reserves are much better, much better flare, glide, all around better. and is under tso c-23d, as to the old tempo under 23c.

Any idea when the new Aerodyne stuff will be available? Is it going to be as expnesive as PD, as cheap as PISA, or somewhere inbetween?

Any idea when the new Aerodyne stuff will be available? Is it going to be as expnesive as PD, as cheap as PISA, or somewhere inbetween?

i'm thinking that they are all available now, i think. i will have to call to find out for sure.

and the prices, somewhere inbetween. maybe leaning towards the prices of PISA, but not quite as inexpensive.

the pisa products were always very under priced, and the new products still have good prices, but are a bit more.

hope that helps

later

I only remember one price from Aerodyne's new line. They are asking US1600 for a harness/container. That puts it closer to American prices.
Too bad, PISA's canopies may have been under-priced, but they flew great!

Since their TSO application is incomplete, it will be a few months before they start selling reserves or harness/containers.

only remember one price from Aerodyne's new line. They are asking US1600 for a harness/container

ok, i just got my price list. these are all retail prices ;)

Smart Reserves

99 thru 250 799.00 thru 5-1-03 then 899.00

Amax 1699.00 1499.00 until 5-1-03

Vision 1599.00 1399 until 5-1-03

Pilot 1599.00 1399 until 5-1-03

Triathlon
7 cell 1499.00
hybrid RW/CRW 1599.00
Competition 1699.00

Solo Student Canopy 1599.00

Gemini Tandem Canopy 2999.00

Icon sport harness 1699.00 1599.00 thru 5-1-03
Icon Student Harness 1499.00

later

Man that's expensive, I just paid $1590AUD for a 150 Hornet landed into PErth Western Australia.
Those prices are double, how the hell can they justify that much of an increase if they're being made by the same people.>:(

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Man that's expensive, I just paid $1590AUD for a 150 Hornet landed into PErth Western Australia.
Those prices are double, how the hell can they justify that much of an increase if they're being made by the same people.

well, ya it is expensive. but if you look at the retail prices of the hornet, heatwave, and skymaster, and tempo, they were close to the same price. the thing is pisa used to give a lot off to there dealers (trust me!!!) so the dealers would always give a lot off to thier customers.

but now, unfortunatally, they don't give that much off. oh well.

later